Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Made It!!!!

YAY!!!! I finally managed to get my lo done for the first challenge. I sweated this one. I made SO many starts and hated every one of them. It wasn't the challenge so much as the fact that I haven't scrapped for quite awhile......I just seemed to have lost my mojo. Anyway, I am happy with this one, I just needed to choose the right photo. Whew, now I feel as though I'm off and running!
The second challenge has been posted, which is only one lo, but we both have to contribute to it.
The list of instructions for this challenge is rather daunting........A REAL CHALLENGE lol!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Mum!! I love the journaling inside the frame and the photo in the pocket!! Beautiful!! AND congratulations on finishing on your 1st challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Marianne! You did it. And this photo is just beautiful too. I love that little leather pocket and your grey background makes it all stand out. You could never lose your mojo that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete